The TTXDataLogger sets new standards for safeguarding of communication and troubleshooting in automobile networks through its innovative concept. This data logger meets criteria such as ease of use, flexibility by means of a wide range of interfaces and availability of recorded data of all current bus systems synchronized by a central time stamp. It further enables parallel recording of data according to pre-defined triggers and online data visualization. These features ensure that the TTXDataLogger meets all requirements needed for data logging for the entire vehicle.
As the TTXDataLogger from TTTech Automotive exceeds today’s most demanding requirement profiles, the technology motivated Audi to become a development partner. Audi utilizes the TTXDataLogger for data recording as well as fault analysis during function testing, fleet tests and acceptance runs with logging periods ranging from a few hours to several days.
The comprehensive key benefits of the TTXDataLogger:
• Simultaneous, extensive data logging with a common time stamp for CAN, FlexRay®, LIN, Ethernet, MOST25, MOST150
• Configurable power management
• Built for harsh automotive environment
• Wireless LAN connectivity
• Online data visualization
• Support of CAN signals for trigger, filter and classing